Saturday 25 June 2011

Showcasing at The Lingerie Collective


It has been such a long and eventful week!!!Too busy to blog but here's an update of the week:

Image taken from: www.lingerieinsight.co.uk

From finding out an outfit from my graduate collection has gone missing after the Freemason's exhibition, to finding out I've won a place to showcase at The Lingerie Collective!! The most prestigious luxury lingerie tradeshow in UK, frequented by buyers from Selfridges and all the lingerie boutiques on London, words can not describe how excited I am!!!

So alongside from preparing for the show, and remaking the missing pieces from the collection, I've also finally managed to get the very talented CTKKIT Photographer from Hong Kong to shoot my collection!

Models : Lara Raybone, Raphaella McNamara,Sophie Riley , Amy Green

Model : Stacey Hannant , Mike David CTKKIT PHOTOGRAPHY

So very busy indeed planning, organising and sewing! I feel like I have still not finished at uni!

I feel very blessed to be given all these opportunities but also a pat on my back because I think I've really pushed myself to get to where I am. Not having gotten on the degree catwalk has not turned me bitter but instead driven me to strive for more!

The hard work has certainly paid off because I've also secured a space on 'The Collection' catwalk, showcasing in London 8th July 2011,in association with FashionCapital and Edge Models.My designs alongside the luxury swimwear label Paolita! =) Neat.
Come and party with us on Friday 8th July! Studio Valbonne, Mayfair London.
Tickets: £25 VIP £10 Door £8.50 Advance
www.TheCollectionShow.co.uk
If you would like to work with me, please drop me an email: christinabonnlux@gmail.com

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment